We are Scytl. A company dedicated to providing secure and advanced technology, founded on research and experience, to meet modern-day electoral challenges. With an eye toward the future, Scytl drives the digital transformation and modernization of elections and decision-making processes by delivering outstanding solutions that are secure, transparent, and accessible.
Our global team, based in Europe, North America and Australia, ensure that our cutting-edge technology is implemented with precision and expertise. Scytl belongs to Paragon Group, the leading provider of identification, customer data and graphics technologies. Paragon group is an international group based in Ireland, with a total turnover of over $1.3 billion and more than 9,000 employees.
Whether your passion lies in academic research or providing solutions to enhance democracy around the world, help us drive elections into the future, one ballot at a time.
For more information, visit www.scytl.com
The Client Success Manager will serve as a liaison between Scytl and current clients, managing assigned accounts. This role leads product implementations, providing project management services to new clients and existing clients based on contract needs. Manages project expectations internally and externally. Responsible for all tasks and assignments associated to the implementation of products and services. This requires collaboration with clients, the internal team, and management to ensure requirements and goals are being met and projects are kept on schedule. Flexibility in working across multiple time zones is often necessary. Establishing rapport with clients and provide ongoing product support during defined business hours as well as occasionally after business hours is important.
To be successful in the role, Client Success Managers must be adept at building relationships through a combination of communication platforms with external clients and internal departments. To support the client, the Client Success Manager must have the technical aptitude to retain working knowledge and understanding of internal products. The Client Success Manager will need to be able to solve problems not only related to the products themselves but project implementations. While some instances may be simple and involve providing instruction or directing the client to training or documentation, some cases may involve critical thinking and problem-solving skills. We value innovation and welcome opportunities for Client Success Managers to recommend solutions that improve our internal processes.
They will help sales identify any potential new sales opportunities and participate in the communication to the client regarding them. This will include staying abreast of upcoming renewals and knowing if the client is utilizing the most up-to-date software.
- Provide Pre-Sales technical support and expertise as needed, including content contribution to RFPs and client presentations
- Help test fixes provided by development and incorporate them into client sites
- Work closely with development to make software more intuitive, easier to deploy and easier to support
- Communicate with management about client relationship health
- Work with Sales and Product Development to on-board and implement new clients
- Assist Project Managers with large scale implementations
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to fill in knowledge gaps when supporting new implementations
- Escalate issues to management and marketing, especially in high profile implementations
External Client Support
- Respond to e-mail and telephone support requests
- Anticipate client needs and be proactive about communication
- Build trust between company and client while maintaining a clear message on the company’s mission and vision
- Use deductive problem-solving skills to investigate and solve a broad range of client issues each day
- Maintain relationships and recognize the need for account maintenance, renewal or make recommendations for products and services
- Analyze each support request for root cause, determine if the issue could be prevented by changes in the software or business processes, and outline change recommendations
- Keep documentation of client issues and identify problem areas for internal improvement based on patterns
- Help update and create new documentation to reduce support requests
- Communicate with existing clients to renew contracts and negotiate fees with the potential to upsell current clients
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in telecommunications, business, technology, or related discipline
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in a customer support capacity or other client-interfacing fields, preferably within the software industry.
- Knowledge of voting systems and technology used to support the voting infrastructure in the United States
- Experience supporting government clients
- Experience working with internal software
- Experience using a CRM platform such as Salesforce, is a plus
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical users and highly technical users
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to learn complex, internal, software products
- Knowledge of the election cycle
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge of PMI practices a plus
- Knowledge of Jira a plus
- Ethical: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization
- Communicator: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Organization: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities while maintaining proper time management
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Judgment: Know when to escalate issues or when to resolve them independently without risk
- Availability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Availability to work a standard week but have the ability to be on call at pre-determined times according to implementation or election schedules
- Current work environment is remote, however the position does require in-person team work in an office located in the Tampa area